Wanna be Travel Mates?

Post Reply New Thread

Wanna be Travel Mates?

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-05

Hey! I am a 20 year old female looking for travel mate/s for summer 2018. I am currently at university and will be graduating next year but I want to go exploring before I enter the world of work. I am looking at Australia, Singapore, Fiji and a road trip of America. grin If you are interested please give me a message. grin
Look forward to hearing from people
Libby

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi. I’m looking to go travelling at any time towards the end of 2017/18.
Definitely australia and hopefully plenty of other places. I am also heading to new york this August and doing a road trip down to florida. When are you looking to set off. All the best Nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-05

Hi Nick! I would be looking at going after I graduate so would be looking at the summer of 2018. grin I too am going to New York this year for Christmas but want to see more of America.
Libby grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-07-06

Hello Libby!
My names Hayley and I’m 23, I’m also looking for a travel partner as all my friends have commitments and are unable to come with me!

Feel free to give me an add on Facebook

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi again.  That’s a shame as we will most likely miss each other.  I plan to be out there March to August time.  Have a good trip. All the best Nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-07-16

Hi

Im Lauren, I’m 20 years old. Im looking to go travelling once i finish university next year. Im interested in going all over the world and anywhere suits me. Id love to go to Australia. All of my friends have commitments so looking for someone to travel with.

Lauren x