South East Asia/ Australia

Post Reply New Thread

South East Asia/ Australia

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-06-26

Hi guys,
I’m Olivia and I’m 19. I would love to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Bali, Thailand and places like that.
Unfortunately, have no one to go with and not fond of the idea of going by myself! Was hoping to go August 2018 but flexible with the dates!
Message me if this appeals to anyone.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-10

Hi I am planning my visit in August to Thailand. are you interested in it? I have a lot of experence for travel.
My email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-07-13

HIya Olivia , I’m planning on going to Australia/Thailand next year aswell hopefully around the same kinda time, if you want to give me a add on Facebook we can talk some more hopefully X

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-06-26

beth123 - 15 July 2017 02:31 PM

HIya Olivia , I’m planning on going to Australia/Thailand next year aswell hopefully around the same kinda time, if you want to give me a add on Facebook we can talk some more hopefully X

Hi Beth,
I have sent you a friend request on Facebook. Hopefully talk more soon. Xx

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-11

Hey!
I’m also wanting to travel there at some point so add me on facebook if you want to talk smile
https://www.facebook.com/jess.parry.12
x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-07-25

Hey, I’m looking to travel SE Asia/Australia next year hopefully July onwards for 3 months, Iv never travelled before so I do wanna travel with someone! Anyone feel free to add me on Facebook if you have similar plans! Facebook.com/emma.stead.12

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-07-16

Hey

I am in the same position as you with no-one to go with and would also like to travel to the countries you mentioned. I am 20 and looking to go August/September 2018 after i have graduated from university.

If you’re interested, message me and we can talk some more x