September-November’17 travel partner?

Post Reply New Thread

September-November’17 travel partner?

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-10

Hi ! My name is Abby and I’m 20. I’m looking to travel after the British summer,once all the festivals have finished but hopefully I’ll be working on a cruise ship from December.  I’m pretty open to working abroad/volunteering but just don’t want to go alone.If anyone is looking to travel during these times and wants to make any plans let me know?

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-06-19

Hi,

My name is Josh Miller.  I will be 19 on October 1st.  I am from Florida, USA.  I am meeting a friend in Dusseldorf on September 3rd and traveling with him till the end of September.

I will enroll in a school (EF International) to learn Spanish, in Barcelona till December 10th, unless I find someone to travel with on the interrail.  You can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or look me up on facebook, Josh Miller.

If you want to try to put together a plan for October and November, please contact me.  I am also interested in volunteering or maybe the WWOOF program or HelpX.

Take care,

Josh

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-22

Hey! I’m 18 years old and I live in Northern Virginia. I am really easy going and I love to try new things! I think working and volunteering abroad would be so fun!! Are you still looking for someone to travel with? because I would absolutely love to join you!

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2017-07-09

Hey I’m Scott. I’m flying to Sydney on the 30th of September for a few weeks befor I start my job few miles away smile. I would be keen to meet up for some traveling around