Traveling to oz in September 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Traveling to oz in September 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-07-09

Hello wonderful people of the Internet I am in the qwest of finding a buddy or a lady who is going to be traveling from the uk around September or October of this year !!!
I wish I had someone to travel with from where I live but they are all to scared of leaving mummy and daddy. Or don’t want to go for years
Anyways I’m interested to see if anyone is out there ????

I’m going out there to farm on the grain cart and so on smile and travel of course I mite be so lucky as in to find another farmer as I can put you in contact with the guy I’m going to work for smile

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-07-11

Hello, I’m travelling to syndny on the 28th of September. I got the same thing none of my mates being up for the adventure. I’m definitely uk for doing some farm work when I’m over there, plus a few other jobs. Where are you flying into?

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

riksin - 14 July 2017 05:35 AM

Hello, I’m travelling to syndny on the 28th of September. I got the same thing none of my mates being up for the adventure. I’m definitely uk for doing some farm work when I’m over there, plus a few other jobs. Where are you flying into?

Sweet dude. Where are you flying from ?  Yeah its a shame that it’s so hard to get people to travel :( but then there the ones missing out
I’m easy on whree I fly in to at the moment as I don’t start my job till second or third week in October  

So have you ever farmed befor ? We own a farm at home and I’ve always worked for a contractor but I can help you out and tell you anything you need to know or the best work for a beginner.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-11

alright, yeah they don’t know what they are missing!!! i fly from gatwick on the 25th and stay in hong knog for 2 day then i land in Sydney. ive never done any farm work, i like the idea of it, i work as a skilled labourer in building at the moment. i was planing to stay in sydney for a few mouths then move up the east coat.  what are your plans out there?

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

riksin - 14 July 2017 06:30 PM

alright, yeah they don’t know what they are missing!!! i fly from gatwick on the 25th and stay in hong knog for 2 day then i land in Sydney. ive never done any farm work, i like the idea of it, i work as a skilled labourer in building at the moment. i was planing to stay in sydney for a few mouths then move up the east coat.  what are your plans out there?

Sounds like a all to familiar problem. It’s hard to find travel partners

Sweet dude I won’t be in oz till the first week of October but I’m keen to meet up  
So what work do you think you will be doing as I’m sure you would get something on site.

I can help with any farming related thing. We have farmed my hole life and and we have our own farm. 

Rank

Joined 2017-07-11

Yeah, don’t know what they are missing. Sweet, I think of staying down in syndy until the new ear maybe, but not holding to any really plans. Do you have Facebook will be easier to speak on there? I’m up for doing all sorts of work, bar, cafe, site work. Where is going really. I’m definitely want to do farm work out there so your knowledge will be helpful. I was thinking about looking for a job on a vin yard, hopefully would be free wine.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

riksin - 18 July 2017 06:13 PM

Yeah, don’t know what they are missing. Sweet, I think of staying down in syndy until the new ear maybe, but not holding to any really plans. Do you have Facebook will be easier to speak on there? I’m up for doing all sorts of work, bar, cafe, site work. Where is going really. I’m definitely want to do farm work out there so your knowledge will be helpful. I was thinking about looking for a job on a vin yard, hopefully would be free wine.

Yea man I was thinking Syndy aswell till I start my job then it’s just a plan ride away smile.  I like to sort of go with the flow dude. But wouldn’t mind sorting some plans out. 

Yea I will teach anyone what I know about farming. And I can explain it abit better and what to expect. 

Vin yard work is ok but can be boring as few friends have done it. 

Yea man got fb it’s Scott Jones   Pic of my tractor in the carnival
Also can pm you my phone number.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-11

Sweet, where about a is the gram work you are doing? Going with the flow is the best way, never know what’s going happen. I’ll add you, I will pm you my number will only have it till I get to Australia,then I’m going to get a Australia number.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

riksin - 19 July 2017 05:51 AM

Sweet, where about a is the gram work you are doing? Going with the flow is the best way, never know what’s going happen. I’ll add you, I will pm you my number will only have it till I get to Australia,then I’m going to get a Australia number.

I’m working in Western Australia dude near a mate of mine smile.  Yea mate I’m gunna get a oz sim I had one in nz wasn’t to bad on price.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-11

Cool, I was thinking about heading up the east coat. But I’m not 100% sure going to see how it goes. But should definitely meet up in Sydney hopefully by the time you get there I will find a few cool places.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

Yeah man sounds cool. smile.  A bar is very important after all you will meet people there smile.  I’m hoping the more I look on the internet I’m gunna find someone going the same time as me smile. They can all meet up then smile