Travel buddy for Australia anytime between Nov 2017 - March 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for Australia anytime between Nov 2017 - March 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-18

Hey, I’m a 28 year old female from London and the Australia bug has finally hit me!

I have recently started looking into travelling around Australia for around 4 weeks. To be honest, I have yet to do much research. I am able to get a month off work and am very flexible with travel dates anytime between November and March. I would love to find someone to travel with and share the experience - unfortunately all my friends are now tied down with commitments.
I would absolutely love to travel the East Coast, enjoy the sun and the beaches, as well as possibly exploring other areas including Perth where my friend lives with time permitted.

It would be great to meet likeminded people and possibly meet up before hand as I know this experience can be quite daunting.

If anyone is interested, or has ideas please feel free to get in touch grin Ii would love to hear from you.

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-07-09

Hey there names Scott I’m going in the first week of October and I’ve got a few weeks free befor I start my job there didn’t no if that was to early for you. ? smile