Female Buddy for Europe Tour (August to September 2017 for 2 weeks)

Post Reply New Thread

Female Buddy for Europe Tour (August to September 2017 for 2 weeks)

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-07-17

Hi Guys!

I’m 23 and I’m from the Philippines. I have Schengen visa from August to September 2017.

I have two weeks of free time that I can travel to Europe. I was supposed to go with a friend but she couldn’t make it. I’m pretty flexible but my supposed plan was to go Amsterdam-Baarle Nassau-Antwerp-Bruges-Ghent-Luxembourg-Paris -Madrid from Aug 19 to Sep 1.  I’m mostly interested to see the beautiful sceneries/history of Europe (castles, churches- good architectural designs, museums, etc.) since I’m from Asia and delicious food too!

It’s my first time to go Europe so I’m a bit hesitant on going alone. Is anyone interested to go with me or let me tag-along to their plans?

Cheers!
Ellen

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey I would be interested in travelling with you. Do you have a facebook? If so you can add me (Lauren Kapule) and message me there.

Rank

Joined 2017-07-17

livinglikelauren - 17 July 2017 02:49 AM

Hey I would be interested in travelling with you. Do you have a facebook? If so you can add me (Lauren Kapule) and message me there.

Hi Lauren! I added you grin hope we can travel together!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-02

Hi! Did you already find a travel partner? This is a bit last minute but it would be really nice to hear more about your plans!gringrin

Rank

Joined 2017-07-17

Becci - 02 August 2017 04:39 PM

Hi! Did you already find a travel partner? This is a bit last minute but it would be really nice to hear more about your plans!gringrin

Hi Becci! Do you have Instagram or fb where it will be easier to talk?