Travel buddy needed!!

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy needed!!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-22

Hey!! I am 18 years old and I live in Northern Virginia, United States. I haven’t made any travel plans yet, but I am thinking Europe and Australia! Im looking for someone thats really easy going and wants to help plan a fun trip to see some really cool places this year!

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2017-07-09

Hey. I’m off to oz in October I will be chilling out for a few weeks befor I start my job smile. When are you looking at going smile

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-07-24

hey sarah!
am looking to do asia and OZ in late feb march 2018!
looking for someone to go with does this suit you!
am from the UKsmile

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-05-28

Hey Sarah, I’m looking for someone easy going and up for a good time to travel with and Europe and Australia sound god if you wanna talk more add my snapchcat jayjayjay42

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-06-19

Hi Sarah,

I sent you a FB request.  Making plans now for September through December 10th, starting in Dusseldorf on September 3rd and leaving from Barcelona on December 10th.  I’d like to go to Stockholm.  I have a few exchange students that I met in the states, that I will be meeting up with.  If you want to try to coordinate a plan, either message me or email me.  I am also looking into an intensive language program in Barcelona to learn Spanish.  I may even go back to it in January or continue on to learn Spanish with a 3 month program in Costa Rica, Guatemala and Peru in January.  Let me know if any of those plans interest you.

Take care,
Josh
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)