Travel buddy needed 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy needed 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-07-16

Hey,

I am 20 years old and will be 21 next February. I am looking to take 6-12 months out after i graduate university to go travelling next year. I plan to go August/September and am very flexible on where i go. Id love to go to Australia, Vietnam, Bali but anywhere is fine as long as i am travelling. All of my friends have commitments so are unable to come with me. I am not very good at being on my own and would much prefer to travel and share all the experiences and memories with someone.

I haven’t made any plans as of yet as i want to find somebody who would be interested in going with me. I am based in Essex and happy to meet with anyone who may be interested.

Please feel free to message me about it and we can talk more.

My Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/lauren.chambers.543

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about travelling to as many places for as long as possible, possibly working at the same time to help cover the costs.

At the moment I plan on doing the 2018 Mongol Rally and possibly Route 66.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-07-25

I am also in the planning process (nothing official so far, but mostly Central and South America are on my bucket list for 2018). However, I am also flexible when it comes to select other destinations.

Let me know if you are interested.