Working while travelling

Post Reply New Thread

Working while travelling

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 193

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been wanting to go travelling for a while and was originally going to get a job for about a year before going, however i am not able to find one after applying to probably over 100 places, so i think i will just go early, however want to work while travelling to help cover the costs of everything.

If anyone has any tips on how to find work while travelling or would like to join it would make me more confident with everything, as i haven’t left the UK before.

I would also like to do the 2018 Mongol Rally if anyone is interested in joining.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-03

I am one of the dealers of hearing aid price in chennai. So i delivered the hearing aid to customer on time, so i booking the online cab.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-04

I have a play school in kilpauk, i need to reach in ontime. so, i book the cab in online.

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2017-07-09

It’s hard sometimes you just got to stick at it finding a job have you tryed agency’s??? You can normally get work the same week I used to do that when I started welding when the farm was slow in the winter I’m just sorting work out now till I go in the end of October

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I signed up online but never went any further but ill have to try it again and see if there is something wrong with me for not being right for any type of job i apply for, but there isn’t exactly anything around where i live and I’m not good enough for any live in jobs so i want to go travelling and work that way to see if i will be any good in another country

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

-Charlotte- - 05 August 2017 10:51 AM

I signed up online but never went any further but ill have to try it again and see if there is something wrong with me for not being right for any type of job i apply for, but there isn’t exactly anything around where i live and I’m not good enough for any live in jobs so i want to go travelling and work that way to see if i will be any good in another country

I’m sure you are good enough for a job everyone is you just need to want to work aswell and turning your hand to anything at the end of the day no matter what you do job wise . You will always end up with money. Plus you only have to do the till you wanna go traveling

Where are you from sorry ?

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I have applied to nearly every type of job there is that isn’t really skilled and still get no where

I’m from the UK so there isn’t much there at all so i think another country might be easier if there is anything there as well and travel at the same time

Rank

Joined 2017-07-09

-Charlotte- - 05 August 2017 11:53 AM

I have applied to nearly every type of job there is that isn’t really skilled and still get no where

I’m from the UK so there isn’t much there at all so i think another country might be easier if there is anything there as well and travel at the same time

I see I live in Somerset in the U.K. And the agency’s here are alright a lot of friends found there jobs threw them.  The problem is you could go all that way to another country and you will face the same problems there you have still got to sell your self

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I did think that but maybe ill get a working holiday visa or look for temporary jobs all the time or for a way to make money out o travelling, as I’m running out of options