Travel Buddy needed for 2017 November South and Central America

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy needed for 2017 November South and Central America

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-08-05

Planning two weeks trip in November 2017,

Planning to go Bogóta, Cartagena, Cusco (Machu Pichu), lake titicaca, Costa Rica (may switch this out due to weather for a city in Argentina or Brazil, or maybe just spend more time in Peru)

Approx 15 days.

Ask any questions you want or message me privately, anything works smile

I myself am a 23 year old female currently living and working in Toronto Canada. Looking for a female travel buddy who is sociable and likes to try new things, loves to take pictures. If travelled before and speaks Spanish, that’d be a bonus! smile)

Side note: Hi new to this site smile signed up from my phone so it was giving me difficulty to create my profile and pictures. Disclaimer, Lina is not my real name, it is a nickname. And I haven’t linked my social media accounts because I don’t know how safe this site is yet smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been wanting to travel to as many places as possible in about a year to give me time to save money, however I’m not able to find a job so I’m thinking about going earlier and possibly working at the same time to help cover the costs of everything

I don’t really want to go on my own as i haven’t left the UK before and wold need to get a passport

Charlotte