Travel friends for a fun time in SE Asia/Australia/New Zealand!!

Post Reply New Thread

Travel friends for a fun time in SE Asia/Australia/New Zealand!!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-06

Hello! I’m Annie. I turn 18 next year and will be keen on taking a GAP year. I have zero plans year and would like to begin planning once I get a travel friend. I would love to visit more of SE Asia : Thailand, Singapore, Philippines etc. I also have Australia and New Zealand in mind. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - so if you happen to stop here during your travels I could show you around for a bit and we can go off to a new country!

I also would like to work whilst travelling to earn some extra funds for my travelling needs. I am clueless on how to do any of this so would be nice if someone could advise me on how to do it! Volunteer work will also be something I’m keen on doing while travelling.

I’m always down for a good party, but I would like to explore the country as much as I can do about anything crazy I can afford. This will be a budget backpack trip, just so I can fully utilise my funds for all the countries I intend on visiting.

Please let me know if you’re keen so we can start planning this adventure together!

Best Wishes,
Annie x

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 193

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I would be interested in doing something similar, so far i plan to do the 2018 Mongol Rally if i can find a team and possibly Route 66 after.

I was going to wait until next year to give me time to get a job and save, however I am unable to find one so i was planning on going earlier and work while travelling to help cover the costs of everything.

If you are interested i can share what plans i do have at the moment

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-06

Hi Charlotte!

Thanks for replying, I’ve sent you a message! Do get back to me and we can start making some plans ☺️

Best wishes,
Ana xo

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 193

Joined 2016-12-27

I’ve sent a reply i don’t know if you would like any more information or not

Charlotte