Travel Buddies for 2018 6 months +

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddies for 2018 6 months +

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-08-05

Hey

I’ve nothing planned - as of yet - but wanting to go travelling in 2018, ideally 6 months to a year. I’d like to go to South and Central America but I’m completely open to going to most places, at this stage I just want to find people to go with.

I’m a 23 year old female, currently located in Sheffield, UK. I don’t mind the gender whom I travel with but would prefer to travel with people of a similar age (20-30).

Let me know if you’re interested!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 220

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I plan to go travelling when I can and possibly work at the same time, at the moment I have some plans that i would like to do if I can find people who would interested in doing the same

At the moment i would like to do the 2018 Mongol Rally and Route 66 if this is something you would also be interested in

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-21

Hey, I’ve booked to go to S America next year, I fly into Rio 13th Jan with a rough plan to go down through Argentina, to Patagonia and up through Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia for 5 months. I’m going on my own, would be good to have a buddy for some of it. I’m 23 and live in Bedfordshire. Let me know if you’ve got any further with your plans.
Grace

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-12-28

Hi Holly, my name is Josh, I’m a 20yo Canadian. I plan on travelling starting in July 2018. Starting somewhere in Europe I want to head west and spend alot of time in Asia then possibly south america. I want to travel for as long as possible until the money runs out. I may also have a friend who may be able to come along as well depending on how much money he will have by then. I would like to go in a group of 4 ideally that way we can split into pairs for the days if necessary.

If you’re interested, message me here and I can set up a Google hangout or something

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-10

Hi
I’m 24 from Bath.
I have nothing booked yet but, was planning on travelling south America for at least 6 months starting Jan 2018. All I know for sure if that I want to start in Rio. At the moment I’m travelling alone, but would be great to have a travel buddy for part of it.
Beth

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-13

hey guys, your plans sound pretty good to me. my name is andy and im 21 from Scotland…we should make a facebook group chat or something with everyone add mesmile https://www.facebook.com/andrew.cleghorn.3

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-08-16

Hey guys,

My name is Carly and I am 22 years old. I just got back from a short trip to Thailand and realized that I need to continue to travel. I dont have any specific destination or location I want to travel to, but I love the ideas that many of you have and would connect with you to see if we can potentially travel together!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-16

Hey, My name’s Alice, I’m also 23 and currently living in Salisbury in the UK. My plans look quite similar to yours! I’m hoping to travel central and south America for around 6 months starting in January 2018 and would love a travel buddy! I went to Peru in June this year and absolutely loved it, so would love to go back to that part of the world! I also speak a bit of Spanish which could come in handy! I was thinking of starting in Cuba and then heading over to Mexico and heading south, but I’m pretty flexible! Feel free to message me if you’re interested or would like to chat! smile