Dec17/Jan 2018 Travel buddy!

Post Reply New Thread

Dec17/Jan 2018 Travel buddy!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-07

Hi guys,

I’m 23 and looking to go travelling at the beginning of 2018 and would be great to have a travel buddy to share this experience with!

I’m looking to go South America, South East Asia and Australia, where I’d travel for a few months and then settle and work for my remaining Visa in Aus. I’d also like to go New Zealand and Fiji at some point.

Would be great to find someone to start this journey with, I know you meet hundreds of people through the way but would be great to start and plan the first few months with someone. I’m rather flexible on where we go and start, if anyone has any plans, please message me.

Happy with either gender and any age, just someone who is easy going and keen to travel!

I’m also quite happy to travel SEA in November and December, come back for christmas and then head off again… otherwise start Dec26/27+

Thanks,
Georgia

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-03-18

hey gorgia.how are you.I have the same travel plan as you. I am happy to travel with you.ıf you want.I wait your message.thank you

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-16

Hi Georgia,

I’m also 23 and living in Salisbury in the UK. I am currently planning a trip to central and south America starting in January 2018.  I went to Peru in June this year and absolutely loved it, so would really like to go back to that part of the world! I was thinking of starting in Cuba and then heading over to Mexico and travelling south, but I’m pretty flexible. I also speak a bit of Spanish, so that comes in quite handy!Feel free to message me if you’re interested or want to chat! smile

Alice

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-07-24

Hey!
im (a very mature) 18 and m taking a gap year from my studies. i live near Birmingham in the UK.
i am in the same position as you. i’v been scared by family thats its abit too dangerous to go on your own, but im very eager to travel, there is too much of the world to see!
i have no plans but asia, aus all sound great to me!
i would be looking to go in the middle of February due to work commitments but i could always meet you somewhere. it seems daunting to make these plans on my own and im loosing hope of finding somebody.
i love making friends and would also be excited to meet people and travel with other nomads along the way.
i love parting but also relaxing and seeing some beautiful sights.
i find this website hard to chat on but if you prefer it please message me!!
i find if easier to message on socail media as i am on it more often!
my Instagram is marthahdale.

i also have family and friends in Spain we could visit on the way back when money is running low, as accommodation would be free!
would also love to go to Croatia on the way back looks beautiful!
who knowssmile! very flexible

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-08-30

Hey! I have similar plans smile I was thinking to travel around Southeast Asia for 3 + months. I actually took a year off work to travel, so I’d definitely consider South America too! End of December would be perfect. Let me know if you might want to travel together smile

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-06-18

hi im travelling alone to australia in november and looking to travel sea sometime after i havent really got any plans as off yet, add me on instagram or snapchat if anyone has made any plans yet
insta - c_cooke93
snap - c_cooke93

gringrin

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-09-02

Hi Georgia! My name is Patrick, I live in the United States and am taking some time off from school. I’m not sure if you’ve figured anything out since you posted this but I am also looking to travel next winter/spring. I’m not sure if ll of those places sound super cool to me and I have plenty of experience backpacking and camping and I’m learning a little Spanish too if that helps! Feel free to message me, find me on Facebook or Instagram @patrick.dilworth

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-10

Hey

My name’s Beth.
I’ll be looking to travel South America from the end of Jan begining of Feb 2017 for at least 6 months.
Haven’t book yet but am looking to book ASAP, currently just trying to finialise decisions before I do.

Let me know if you wated to chat to discuss travel plans.

email:
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

or insta:

@beth_gray4

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-09-06

Hi Georgia! Might be a little late to the party here, but I’m available any time to go travelling and SE Asia/Australia/New Zealand are all on my list. I don’t have any plans myself, I just want to go wherever I’ve not been before and I haven’t been anywhere on your list.

I’m a 28 year old (took me a while to finally have a gap year) animator from London. Let me know smile

Rob

Rank

Joined 2017-09-08

hello Sunshine! I am planning a trip round AUS and the south east Asia in January’18 and have found some places that are cheap to stay on the way. I would be happy to meet up somewhere and do some travelling together.

Thalia

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-09-08

Hi, I’ve planned a very similar Southeast Asia trip in the new year! If anyone’s interested please give me a message. I’m 18 and on a gap year, I’m very flexible and open to ideas

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I would like to go travelling, as soon as possible to try and help me forget about things and find out more about me.

I would like to go to as many places as possible for as long as possible, but just need to finish planning something and get a passport

I don’t really want to go on my own and don’t know anyone who would like to join

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-09-16

Hey Georgia/Everyone!

I know I’m a bit late responding to this, but I have been really interested in planning a similar trip!

I’m 18, from America, and currently studying/working in Sweden for a bit.  Just joined the site so I’m not great at messaging on this, but would love to connect-  feel free to message me on Facebook if that works! (https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.napier.568).

Thanks!
Jackie

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-04-03

GeorgiaR - 07 August 2017 06:38 PM

Hi guys,

I’m 23 and looking to go travelling at the beginning of 2018 and would be great to have a travel buddy to share this experience with!

I’m looking to go South America, South East Asia and Australia, where I’d travel for a few months and then settle and work for my remaining Visa in Aus. I’d also like to go New Zealand and Fiji at some point.

Would be great to find someone to start this journey with, I know you meet hundreds of people through the way but would be great to start and plan the first few months with someone. I’m rather flexible on where we go and start, if anyone has any plans, please message me.

Happy with either gender and any age, just someone who is easy going and keen to travel!

I’m also quite happy to travel SEA in November and December, come back for christmas and then head off again… otherwise start Dec26/27+

Thanks,
Georgia

Hey Georgia,

I’m travelling SE Asia and starting in Thailand in November. I’m 24, from Scotland, and also going solo, but would love someone to go travelling with. Let me know if you’re thinking about going in Nov! smile

Danielle

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-09-03

Hiya,

My first time travelling don’t have anyone to go with have booked my adventure anyway
I am starting in Australia for a few months then making my way around the world, I have auz, New Zealand, Fiji, Asia, Hawaii , America and Peru booked so far, more than happy to meet up x