Travel Buddy January 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy January 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-16

Hey Guys,

My name’s Alice. I’m 23 and live in Wiltshire in the UK. I’m currently planning a trip to Central and South America starting in ideally in January 2018 (I’m pretty flexible with routes and dates). I’m currently going solo, but would love to find a travel buddy for all or part of my trip. I don’t really know how long I’m going for, but will all together probably be a minimum of 6 months. I’m also up for travelling to other places before/afterwards!

Let me know if you’re interested! smile

Alice

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-08-18

Hey Alice! I am looking to go to South America as well around that time, but probably not for as long as you. I am 19 years old but would love to talk about the possibility!

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-07-24

hey!! i looking to go to!
am located near america would also love to do Australia and Thailand but again i’m flexible and looking to go middle of February.
please contact me on Instagram if interested is way easier than on here haha!
its @marthahdale

Rank

Joined 2017-08-16

Hey Martha, I don’t actually have Instagram haha, but feel free to email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if you want to chat off here! I’m hoping to go mid to end of January, but am quite flexible. I am pretty set on going to central and south America before anywhere else (I went to Peru in June and it was so incredible I need to go back to that part of the world!) but I’m up for going other places after! You’re always welcome to meet me somewhere or just do part of the trip if you’re interested!

Alice smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-06-05

Hello
I’m a 24 year old male, living in Niagara Falls Canada, and looking for a travel body as well. I would love to explore Australia and plan on leaving January/Feb. Unfortunately I have never backpacked before. I’m extremely easy to get along with, and honestly just want to make some memories..
Nicholas
feel free to email me at
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-09-02

Hi Alice! My name is Patrick, I live in the United States and am taking some time off from school. I’m not sure if you’ve figured anything out since you posted this but I am also looking to travel next winter/spring. I don’t think I’ll be able to go for all six months but I would be happy to go for as long as i can. All of those places sound super cool to me and I have plenty of experience backpacking and camping and I’m learning a little Spanish too if that helps! Feel free to message me, find me on Facebook or Instagram @patrick.dilworth

Rank

Joined 2017-08-10

Hey Alice!

I’m pretty set on going to S. America in Jan too!
At the moment I’m travelling alone but would much prefer to have some company.
I also viseted Peru a couple of years ago and loved it!
I haven’t booked anything yet but am looking to ASAP, just trying to make a final few decision.

Email me if you wanna chat about plans (literally cannot deal with messaging on here, I swear it never works for me).

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
or insta is:
@beth_gray4

Beth