Gap year 2017-18

Post Reply New Thread

Gap year 2017-18

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-07-07

Hi guys! My name is Cristian and I’m 19 male from Spain. This year i’ve finished high school but I don’t know yet what to make in the future so that’s why I need a break to think what to do with my life.

In this break I want to enjoy and explore the world. I have some favorite places as the nordic or balkan countries and of course the usa but I’m open to new ideas and places.

I’ll make my gap year through october to mid june and in this time my plans are to travel between october and december and in january enroll in an english course with EF in the usa or uk to improve my english but this is not definitive yet.

In this journey i’d like to meet new people too because travelling alone can be boring sometimes. I don’t care about the gender but I prefer someone around my age so if all this sounds good to you feel free to contact me
Btw you can find me on facebook as Cristian rojas

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-06-19

Hi Cristian,

My name is Josh.  I am 19 and from the US.  I will be in Barcelona October through December 10th learning Spanish at Don Quijote.  I don’t have any plans set for my second semester.  Maybe we can talk about traveling for January-May 2018.  I’ll look for you on FB or you can write me back on here.  Where do you live in Spain?

Rank

Joined 2017-07-07

Hey, what’s up Josh!
It’s cool you’ll be studying in barcelona. You’ll enjoy nice weather and places. I’m from valladolid, a city near madrid.
Surely I’ll study english in the usa or uk for a couple of months between january- june, but we’re still deciding when begin the course.
Anyways try to find me on facebook and we’ll talk more in detail.

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-06-19

Hey Cris,

I tried looking you up on FB.  I’ll keep trying.  I’m not sure how far you are from Barcelona, but maybe we could get in touch.  I leave for Germany this Sunday.  I arrive in Barcelona on October 1st. 

Josh

Rank

Joined 2017-07-07

Hey! My city is a bit far from barcelona (8hrs in bus) so if you come here you gotta love long trips hahaha. I’ll be in luxembourg from 10 october to 11 november and then I’ll work as volunteer some weeks. If you’re in spain in mid december maybe we can get in touch (if you don’t find me on facebook give me your name and I’ll try to find you)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 231

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been looking for someone to travel with for a while and have now decided that after a couple of weeks working I need to leave and do something different and find out about myself.

Ideally I would go as soon as possible but need to get a passport first.

I would like to do the Mongol Rally next year if I am able to find a team in time