Australia gap year 2018-2019

Post Reply New Thread

Australia gap year 2018-2019

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-08-28

Hey! My name is Rebekah and I’m a bubbly, confident and outgoing student from Greater Manchester, UK, currently in my final year of college studying Psychology, Geography and Graphic Design. Before I go to university to study Forensic psychology, I am taking a gap year out to live with my Uncle in Sydney to work , travel and relax before all the pressure of uni starts! I plan on travelling down under for up to 12 months between September 2018 to September 2019. Whilst over there, I will know no one apart from my uncle and aunty so I would love to find some travel buddies so we can group together and enjoy and experience this insane journey together! I am open to anything and everything whilst in Oz, from swimming with sealife, visiting zoo’s, doing to coogee to bondi beach walk and clubbing! I am also thinking about travelling to different places in Oz and would love to also visit New Zealand! Drop me a message if you’re going to be in and around Sydney from September 18-19 and we can chat and hopefully look forward to experiencing this crazy journey together!! smile