TRAVEL COMPANION FOR GAP YEAR 2017/18

Post Reply New Thread

TRAVEL COMPANION FOR GAP YEAR 2017/18

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-08-07

Hey, I’m Ailish! I’m 18 years old (female) from the UK. I’m taking a gap year (2017/18) before going to university in September 2018.

I’m looking to book a round the world ticket with STA travel which will take me to Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and USA.  I’m currently undecided on when i will be leaving for this trip, and how long i will spend in each country.

I’m hoping to find anyone who may want to join on the trip, either if they are planning to go to any of the countries I will visit or to all of them! Just want to have some company throughout my trip to have a laugh and share the experience with!

I’d love to hear from anyone thinking of a gap year in these places so message me on any of these:

Facebook: Ailish Straver
Snapchat: ailish_straver
Or just reply on here!

I hope to here from you soon smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I’m looking at going travelling as many places as possible for as long as possible, and would like to go as soon as I have my passport to help sort out some problems I have

I do have some plans, but don’t know how well they will work, as I don’t feel like I can go on my own at the moment

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-08-07

Hey Charlotte, that sounds really good! I was the same in terms of travelling on my own so trying to find someone or a group of people to come with me! I’m planning on going on 1st March 2018 so I have enough time to get money for my travels! If you wanna talk about potentially travelling with me just message me on Facebook or Snapchat xx

Ailish

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-09-08

hey, i have an amazing trip planned in southeast asia with STA travel, the person i was going with has cancelled, if you’re interested we could plan something similar or ask sta to swap their details with yours maybe. im open to ideas!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t have Facebook or Snapchat so you can message me on instagram (98Charlotte) or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)