Work & Travel AUSTRALIA January 2018 !

Post Reply New Thread

Work & Travel AUSTRALIA January 2018 !

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-31

Hello guys,
I´m a 29 year old German/Peruvian girl , living in Frankfurt and looking for a travel body. I would like to explore Australia and planing to leave around february 2018. Unfortunately my boyfriend cant take off but because I want to do work & travel so bad I decided to plan all this by my own. Of course i would love to find someone who wants to travel with me smile  Ive never done backpacking before I usually travel to countries and do sight seeing so this is completely new to me. Im not a person who likes to sleep in a 5-10 person shared bedroom. Id prefer to stay over in a simple cheap hostel. Im planing to travel for about a year. If you feel like joining me pls hit me back !! im easy to handle grin I speak German,English,Spanish, Dutch and some French..  thanks and cheers Gigi !!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-06-05

Hello
I’m a 24 year old male, living in Niagara Falls Canada, and looking for a travel body as well. I would love to explore Australia and plan on leaving January/Feb. My Girlfriend has no interest to travel so I said why not give it a shot. Unfortunately I have never backpacked before. I’m extremely easy to get along with, and honestly just want to make some memories.. Nicholas

feel free to email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)