SE Asia Oct-March

Post Reply New Thread

SE Asia Oct-March

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-08-31

Hey all, I am heading out to Bangkok on 30th October this year and plan to travel through Thailand, Laos. Cambodia, Vietnam, back through Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. My first time travelling and will be going alone… If you are interested in joining me for any/all of the journey, then hit me up grin

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-06

Hey I’m heading out to SEA around the beginning of November. Plan is to do the normal route of Thailand - Laos - Vietnam - Cambodia- Thai Beaches, then head to Indo or Philippines. I will be travelling on my own so if you wanted to meet up along the route let me know smile

Jen

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-04-03

Hey smile
That’s literally my plan haha! Except when I get to Vietnam I’m hoping to stay there for a bit and teach English. My flights are on 31st October. Feel free to message me smile
Danielle

Rank

Joined 2017-08-31

Danielle4 - 07 September 2017 08:51 PM

Hey smile
That’s literally my plan haha! Except when I get to Vietnam I’m hoping to stay there for a bit and teach English. My flights are on 31st October. Feel free to message me smile
Danielle

]]

Hey, I sent you a PM…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I would like to go travelling, as soon as I have a passport but don’t really want to go on my own yet

I do have a bit of a plan at the moment, but don’t know how much of it I will stick to at the moment

If your interested let me know

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-03-18

Hey guys,

I literally have the same plan, Thailand- Laos- Cambodia- Vietnam- Philippines. Looking to leave end of Oct/ beginning of Nov and to travel for as long as my money lasts!!
Going solo is terrifying so if anyone would like to link up that would be great.

Emma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

If you are able to start after October, that might be better for me, as it will allow me more time to get a passport and everything else sorted and plan what I want to do after

Rank

Joined 2017-08-31

I’ve already booked my flight out and will be arriving in Bangkok on 31st October. Is that too soon for you?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t know how long it will take to get everything sorted or to look at the other plans I have at the moment

you can try sending a message on Instagram (98Charlotte) or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-23

Danielle4 - 07 September 2017 08:51 PM

Hey smile
Danielle

Hi, i am planing to visit the same destination during that month smile