2018 Southeast Asia travel partner

Post Reply New Thread

2018 Southeast Asia travel partner

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-09-08

Hi,

I’m 18 and from the UK, I have a trip planned for 4 months from January to end of May, I have some really amazing ideas planned and I’m very open to ideas and any improvements etc.

I’m open to ideas and what to see some beautiful places. Southeast Asia is where I want my first big trip as it’s goos for a budget and still has plenty of activities and views.

Just want 4 months of fun and new experiences.

Any interest please feel free to contact me! smile

Thanks, Bekah

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been wanting to travel for a while but decided that getting a job might be a better option to save more for travelling, however now having a job I need to leave with the being problems and I think I’m now wanting to leave, as soo as possible, however I will need to get a passport first.

I was thinking about going to as many places as possible for as long as possible and would like to do the 2018 Mongol Rally if I can find a team in time

I do have some information planned, but didn’t want to do too much, as I would rather travel with other people, as I’ve never left the UK before

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-09-08

hi! when did you send off for your passport? x

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2016-12-27

I haven’t sent it yet, so I don’t know when I will be able to travel, but I’m looking to have a rough plan and people to go with before I go

I should hopefully be sorting out the passport application within the next week