Travel buddy SEA / Australia 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy SEA / Australia 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-09-14

Hey guys! grin
I’m planning on going traveling at the end of January 2018.
I’ll be starting in Thailand and ending up in Aus in March/April time on a WHV.
Looking for a travel buddy/group to meet up with as going out solo is a bit scary!
I’m 25 from the UK and looking forward to having loads of fun and meet like minded people along the way.
I’ll also be heading to Bali and Phillipines before I get to Aus (maybe Japan depending on funds) and be happy to meet people along the way too!
Message me if anyone is interested cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-09-19

Hey!

I am heading out in January too solo! I had all my plans for Bali then onto Australia booked and then the friend I was going with cancelled so I am now back to the start with no flights booked or anything! Would love to hear about what your plans are as going alone deff can be scary! haha!

Rank

Joined 2017-09-20

Hi,

I am looking on doing the same but coming home after it :(
what places you got planned to visit?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-07

Hey I’m heading out to Oz in January to do 2/2.5 months alone before meeting friends in NZ. Would be so good to hear some people’s plans, as I’ve never travelled solo before before!

Rank

Joined 2017-09-14

Hey guys! So the plan is to start in Thailand, be flying out at the end of January to catch the full moon party on the 31st. Then travel around the islands and then go to Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and then go to bangkok and head over to the Phillipines and Bali before getting to Aus in April! Might go to Japan too but depends on money, found someone to go with but more the merrier! If these plans sound like something you’re interested in just give me a message and then we can speak on facebook grin