Just tuned 28!!!

Post Reply New Thread

Just tuned 28!!! 

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-09-11

Right iv just turned 28, I’m flying to Sydney on the 15th of November… am I going to be the oldest bloke making by way up the east coast??

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2011-01-19

Definitely not! I’m 27 and heading to the East Coast in October.

I was also there for a few weeks in March and most people were between the age of 21 and 31.

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-09-11

Ksenwright - 18 September 2017 04:53 PM

Definitely not! I’m 27 and heading to the East Coast in October.

I was also there for a few weeks in March and most people were between the age of 21 and 31.

Thanks for your reply, I don’t no what to expect… are most people in the hotels staying their for long periods of time or am I likely too me moving up the coast with people?? I’m only going for a month, so I plan on going with the flow seeing how far I get as I have to fly back to uk from Sydney!

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2011-01-19

It varies. You’ll find some people in the hostels are on WHV’s and looking for work and others will be temporary travellers like yourself moving from place to place.

If you plan on travelling up the East Coast via bus then you’ll meet loads of other people doing the same thing. Oz Experience do loads of interesting trips up the East Coast from Sydney.

It’s best to just get chatting to people and find out what their plans are, you’ll likely meet a few other people doing the same thing as you so it makes it easier to make plans.