Travelling to Australia - January 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling to Australia - January 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-09-19

Hiya, I am planning on travelling to Australia in January 2018. Would be great to hear from anyone doing the same, share ideas, book the same flight (it’s scary going alone!)

smile

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-09-21

Hi! I’m heading to Sydney early January by myself also! Then planning on heading up the east coast but I’m holding off booking anything in the hope il make friends! Ha! What’s your plans? X

Rank

Joined 2017-09-19

Hey! That’s literally what I am holding off for haha my plan was to fly into Perth for like a week as it’s so beautiful and then head over to Sydney and start the east coast tour! X

Rank

Joined 2017-09-21

Glad i’m not alone!! Part of me is getting anxious feeling like I should have everything booked but then I remind myself that I (hopefully) will meet people out there who will also be the same boat as me! I have a hostel booked in Sydney from 3rd-17th january then i’m free! x grin

Rank

Joined 2017-09-19

Oh fab! Have you booked your flights yet? We should deff meet up beforehand to discuss it all! Do you have Facebook?! X

Rank

Joined 2017-09-21

Yeah I have! Im going on the 28th December then arriving in Sydney on the 30th and staying with some friends until the 3rd and then going at it solo! My facebook is Sarah Burnett and my picture looks a bit weird haha its mainly sky and me upside down on a pole tongue laugh feel free to add me and we can chat! xx

Rank

Joined 2017-09-19

Hey! I can’t seem to find you on fb! Add me Olivia Slate - my pic is the same one as on here! We can chat more as my plan is to come out for NYE too and I am looking into the best place to book the East coast tour. My friend has just done the one through Backpackers World for 32 days and it includes so much including a sky dive over the great barrier reef! x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-27

Hey, we are currently travelling around SEA and will be heading from Singapore to Melbourne on the 4th January 2018. Will be in Melbourne, Sydney and possibly Brisbane until 6th February. Be good to meet up with people if there at the same time

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-06

Hiya! I’ll be travelling the east coast from January 2018 too flying from Manchester, not sure what date yet but heading to Melbourne first. Would be great to get to know some people first!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-06

Do you mind if I add you both on Facebook? grin x

Rank

Joined 2017-11-06

Hi girls i’m planning on going to Oz in Feb 2018, on my ones too! be great if i could speak to any of you before i go as i am all new to this - haven’t got anything booked as yet but was going to book a hostel in Sydney soon and then meet people along the way. i’ll be doing it for three months - hopefully going to Thailand too! cheese x

Rank

Joined 2017-11-06

Hello,

Ive booked my flight for January 2018 and will be going out alone too, I haven’t really planned anything yet and was wondering what everyone else plans to do, where to stay etc? Would love to get to know others in the same position before I go out there xx

Rank

Joined 2017-11-06

Hey,

I will also be travelling solo to Oz in January, starting off in Perth and taking it from there.

First time travelling solo so would be good to chat and/or meet any other travelers out there!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-11-12

Hey! Also travelling out solo, flying to Sydney on 21st November (so soon!!) Nothing planned other than first couple of nights staying with a friend in Sydney. Had a lot of people telling me to not spend too long in Sydney as it’s just like any other big city, so hoping to meet some people who want to make their way up the East Coast (I particularly want to go to Byron cause it looks sweeeet). Exciting times

Rank

Joined 2017-12-03

Hey girls! I’m planning on travelling out to Oz maybe March but haven’t anything booked (kinda scared going alone haha) was meant to be travelling with a friend but she can’t come anymore. Anyways I would love to meet some other people travelling around / moving to Oz smile I’m 24 and would be travelling from ireland!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-12-03

Hi guys
im 21 from surrey and going flying to Melbourne NYE planning to travel the east coast all the way to the top
im going on my own and i am scared about it!
If anyone wants a travel buddy or is in the same boat or any top tips add me on facebook as Atlanta Martin

Thanks guys!