Gap year 17/18 low budget

Post Reply New Thread

Gap year 17/18 low budget

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-10-08

Hi! I’m Erika, I’m italian and I will be 19 in december. I’m taking a gap year and I plan to start University in September 2018.

I would love to travel to Australia, Asia and South America and I would have to work too since I have a low budget.

I have nothing planned yet and I’m willing to leave as soon as possible.

If you have something like this planned already I would be happy to join, or if you would like to share the experience we could talk plans together! smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been wanting to go travelling for a while and was going to wait until July, so that i am able to save more but didn’t last a month in a job, so I’m now thinking about going earlier and possibly working at the same time to help cover the costs

At the moment i have some ideas, let me know if your interested and i can share what I’ve got so far

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-10-08

Hi Charlotte, I’ll send you a message smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-10-09

Hey, my name is Carrie. I’m 20 and I’ve just decided that I need a break from school and want to travel. I have a low budget as well and want to travel around Asia. I have done some traveling in the past in South America, so if you have any questions or help coming up with ideas let me know!

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-07-25

hey, i’m 18 from hawaii and i’m also on a gap year. i’ve been traveling for over 2 months now and i’m currently in italy! you can join me whenever! i am traveling alone. you can message me on facebook: Lauren Kapule.