Travel buddy end 2018-2019

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy end 2018-2019

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-10-01

I want to take a gap year before going to university but I don’t want to go alone so looking for a travel buddy ... Was thinking about doing a little bit of canada, the US, and south america (and if I have time maybe australia) smile Would have to work along the way grin i am female and will be 18 when I would be leaving

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking of travelling but struggling to find people to go with

I won’t have that much money to spend so working at the same time will help

I do have a few ideas about what i would like to do if i am able to so let m know if you want to know more

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-10-01

Hi !
I would love to know more ! What countries were you thinking of visiting ? And whag countrt would you be leaving from as I woupd be leaving from France probably

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about going to any country, but at the moment I’m not sure where to start, but would like to go to as many places as possible for as long as possible

I have thought about a few other ideas, but at the moment I don’t know if they are going to be possible.

I will probably be leaving from the UK unless I start travelling earlier

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-11-01

Hi!

I’m a 17 year old guy looking to travel before uni, will be 18 when I plan to travel grin
Not fussy about which countries, but would love to see some of the world, will have to work as well tongue laugh

contact me if anyone is interested on sc: ellz277

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-11-15

Same here! Im having trouble finding people to go around the world to as well, since my friends do not want to leave everything they have, make a backpack and go backpacking around the world for a couple months. Im looking for people who aren’t too big on planning (I think that takes out the adventure vibe from the whole trip).
I will be 18 summer 2019
Interested in traveling to
South East Asia
Africa,
Cuba
Europe
Thailand
Message me if you have similar views, ideas or just want a fun buddy to travel the world with smile
Sc: ana.ion