Northern Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam...

Post Reply New Thread

Northern Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam…

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-12

Hey everyone!

I’m 22 and just graduated from uni (Bristol). Waiting for job offers to be confirmed to start in September 2018 so I’d love to go away before this March-June time.
Either with a friend or small group of us, better to have some buddies!

I’d love to start in northern Thailand (e.g. Chang Mai) then go through to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. Depending on time, and money I’m up for just winging exact destinations and could therefore also see Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia.

Let me know if you’d like to chat and get to know each other a bit before deciding anything smile

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey! I’m an 18 year old from the UK and I’m looking at doing a lot of the same places as you but I was looking to start in jan/feb time. If you’re flexible with dates at all feel free to message me and we could plan something or even meet up when we’re out there travelling!smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-12

Hey Morgan!  I’m still waiting for confirmation so I don’t think I;d be able to go that early in the year unfortunately :/ If you do go out then though it would still be great to meet up smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about going to the same countries at some point, but have been struggling to find people to go with, as I feel like it is something I don’t want to do on my own at the moment

I do have some ideas but don’t know where the best place would be to start at looking into everything more

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-10-25

Hey, Iv been working and studying for last few years and now looking at taking a career break. Early 2018 looking at same places as you Thailand, Bali, Vietnam etc. Not 100% on plan yet etc but also looking at winging it ha but will be solo traveler so little bit nervous so thought of maybe starting in a group for one location e.g Thailand - thaiintro program then go off on own from there. End of 2018 I am looking at doing some traveling into Australia and working also whilst out there.

Would be good to chat some more regarding your plans for early 2018 to get an idea of how you will be going about it grin