Gap Year late 2018 into 2019

Post Reply New Thread

Gap Year late 2018 into 2019

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-10-30

Hi, 17 nearly 18 year old female from the UK. Really interested in travelling around the world in late 2018 into 2019 before I go to university. Need people/ a group to go with as most of my friends are going straight to university - snapchat me if interested - phoebee55
xxxxx

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2018-01-09

I am thinking of going to Sydney for 12 months working and travelling in OCT 2018

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Email if you are interested in doing the same thing

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2018-01-14

Hi!
I’m also in my last year of college (just about to turn 18) and hoping to go on a gap year before uni.
My plan is to do a TEFL (teacher English as a foreign language) course at the beginning of the summer so that I can go to Spain in the second half of August and teach English there until November.
Then I want to go to Canada in November and work in a ski resort throughout the season until April.

I’m thinking of maybe heading to the US after that for a few months and/or going on one of the Operation Groundswell Bolivia trips from July to August, depending on how much I’ll have saved from working.

This all obviously depends on my getting the A-Level results I need and the uni I’m going to allowing me to defer but if this falls into place I would love to have someone to travel with since my friends are planning to go straight to uni.

Would you be interested? grin