Interailing 2018 around Europe

Post Reply New Thread

Interailing 2018 around Europe

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-10-23

Hey

I am looking to do some interailing for three weeks around Europe around July to August 2018.  Places such as Amsterdam, Budapest, Paris ect.

I would like to find some travel buddies to do it with me! From asking my friends at home many are at uni and can’t afford to do something like this, it’s something I have always wanted to do while on a gap year before uni.

Imogen x

Rank

Joined 2017-11-03

Hi
I’m in the same position and really want to go next summer but don’t want to go alone, do you want to talk ideas?

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-31

I am in the same situation and looking to do the same sort of trip. Have you guys made any more plans for where to go/ are you looking for anyone else to join?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-04

Hi all!  I have similar plans in the works, looking for like minded people to travel with. Message me to chat!

Rank

Joined 2018-01-03

Hi
I`m thinking of interrailing alone this summer. Message me if you want to talk and discuss plans! 18, from Norway

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-06

Hey, I’m in exactly the same boat and all those places sound fab,
Message me on instagram? Livfitzsy
x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-06

Hello, I’m also in the same boat and v. interested in joining!

Please message me on here to discuss or on instagram! @sophie4prez

Rank

Joined 2018-01-10

Hi smile

I commute to uni and really want to go inter railing in the summer!!

19 - UK

Rank

Joined 2018-01-20

Hello! I found this thread and don’t know if anyone is still considering this/hasn’t already made plans but I’d really really love to go interrailing in Europe before I start uni in September! I’m on insta @plaftorm_934 if anyone would like to discuss further? I’m 17 but will be 18 in February and from the UK!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2018-01-17

Hey guys I am going to Europe from July 6th to August 6th. I am going by myself because my friends are either not down, busy or broke and my girlfriend is going to Bali with her girlfriends. I am a 25 year old Canadian.I have graduated college, going to uni on a part time basis as I have a full time job as a Jr. engineer.
Instagram: nouman619
snapchat: numan619

Rank

Joined 2018-01-22

Hi!
Inter-railing around Europe is something I want to tick off my bucket list and a few weeks this summer sounds perfect! Has anyone formed a group and talked about it yet?
I’m 22, just finished Master’s degree and need to explore…