2019 Europe Roadtrip

Post Reply New Thread

2019 Europe Roadtrip

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-11-07

I’m planning to travel Europe in a campervan in my gap year and I’m looking for somebody who’s up for an adventure (but you must be able to drive). You would only need to pay for petrol/food etc. I’m open to any country suggestions. It would be the spring/summer of 2019 for about 4/5 months.
I’m in my last year of sixth form and I live in the North East England.
Message me if you’re interested smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-11-15

Im looking for the same thing, I have my licence right now. I will be 18 summer 2019 Im looking for someone to just backpack around with around and take trains to diffrent countries.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about travelling in a campervan for a while, but haven’t found anyone to go with, as i don’t want to go on my own.
I do have a few ideas of things that I might want to do.
Let me know if you want to know more about my plans so far.

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-11-07

Hey Ana,
You mentioned you wanted to backpack and travel around Europe by train
Would you want to travel in a camper van instead?
Mariana

Rank

Joined 2017-11-07

Hi Charlotte,
Yeah I’d like to know what kind of plans you have!
I would be traveling around Europe from around February of 2019 for 4/5/6 months. When are you thinking of traveling?
I don’t have any set plans yet but I’d prefer to travel with few plans and just see where the roads takes me.
Mariana

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about doing the Mongol Rally and carrying on travelling from there , but at the moment, I don’t have any certain plans, as I’m struggling to find people to go with.
I have been thinking about working at the same time to help cover the costs and possibly document it to see what happens.
At the moment, i don’t know when I will start travelling, as my original idea was to go, as soon as i had finished college, but that didn’t happen, so I thought about going in July, so I have time to save more but lost a job I had for less than a month, then I thought about going earlier but I don’t have a passport, so at the moment it would depend on how much money I have and if I can find anyone to travel with.
If you want you can send me a message on Instagram 98Charlotte or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), as it might be easier with the plans.

Charlotte