Travelling alone to Aus/Thailand in Feb 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling alone to Aus/Thailand in Feb 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-11-06

Hiya - I’m 21 from England (Ipswich, Suffolk) I’m looking for a travel buddy, or possibly someone who is already travelling and we could meet up?!

I’d want to adventure around Australia and Thailand for three months in February/March time. My plan is to book a one way ticket and hopefully meet people along the way or hopefully meet someone from here and would like to meet up beforehand so we can discuss our adventure!...

I love nightlife, food, beaches and making friends! I am a very bubbly confident lady and I’d like to think of myself as a lot of fun. My budget is £4000.

I have never done this before but I have decided to grow some balls and do it, before I settle down.. I’m just dying to see the rest of the world but the thought of doing it alone is abit scary!!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-11-21

Hi!
I’m a 23-year-old girl from Finland and I’m planning a trip this coming Spring. Would you possibly have any interest in the Philippines? I’m looking to travel there sometime mid-February to mid-April and would love company! I was originally thinking of Thailand but I’ve been there before so I wanted something new smile I’m love relaxing at beaches but also hiking and anything that’ll give me an adrenaline rush! Lemme know what you think!