Group of 4 for travelling the world (around July 2018)

Post Reply New Thread

Group of 4 for travelling the world (around July 2018)

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-12-28

Hi All, my name is Josh, I’m 20, Canadian, and looking for 3 other people to travel with for 6 months to a year depending on money. I mostly want to travel around Europe and Asia, then possibly South america or across Canada to finish up. Total budget for each person should be b/w $11000 - $15000 USD (make conversions based on your own currency) if you are interested please message in this thread and i can possibly set up a hangouts or something else.

Thanks all smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-01-08

Hey man. I’m Rob. I’m from the US. I’ve been thinking about taking next year off (summer18-summer19) and taking a rtw trip with some people. Places I’ve been wanting to see are mostly in Asia, Europe, and South America. I’ve been on the fence, because this is a huge thing to do, but I have also always wanted to do it, and I’d definitely be interested.

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-12-28

Sounds good, once two other people join ill make a Google hangouts convo. Just need your Gmail if you have one.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-11-20

Hey guys, I’m Anisha from England. I’ve done some of Europe but would definitely be interested in seeing the rest of the world! I’ve been thinking mainly Asia, but I’m open to options.