Group of 4 for travelling the world (around July 2018)

Post Reply New Thread

Group of 4 for travelling the world (around July 2018)

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-12-28

Hi All, my name is Josh, I’m 20, Canadian, and looking for 3 other people to travel with for 6 months to a year depending on money. I mostly want to travel around Europe and Asia, then possibly South america or across Canada to finish up. Total budget for each person should be b/w $11000 - $15000 USD (make conversions based on your own currency) if you are interested please message in this thread and i can possibly set up a hangouts or something else.

Thanks all smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-01-08

Hey man. I’m Rob. I’m from the US. I’ve been thinking about taking next year off (summer18-summer19) and taking a rtw trip with some people. Places I’ve been wanting to see are mostly in Asia, Europe, and South America. I’ve been on the fence, because this is a huge thing to do, but I have also always wanted to do it, and I’d definitely be interested.

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

Sounds good, once two other people join ill make a Google hangouts convo. Just need your Gmail if you have one.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-20

Hey guys, I’m Anisha from England. I’ve done some of Europe but would definitely be interested in seeing the rest of the world! I’ve been thinking mainly Asia, but I’m open to options.

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

Hi Anisha, would you be down to go around Europe again? I was thinking 1-2 months in europe, then ~3 months in asia, then either South america or canada for the rest until i have a Couple thousand dollars left

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-20

I only went for 2 weeks so it’s definitely something to consider! It’ll just depend on how much money I have by then, Europe is much more expensive than Asia haha

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

That’s true, which is why i want to spend less time in europe. if money wasn’t an option it would be 3-4 months for each continent.
Like i said try to aim for a budget of $11-15 thousand USD. I have a spreadsheet made out with month by month costs. I can put that in the Hangouts link when we have one more person

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

C’mon, just one more person (maybe more depending on whether everyone is committed) While we are waiting, Anisha and Rob, could I have your emails please.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-12-05

Hey. I’m Eloise from England and very interested. Please could you send me more deets and interests you’d have on the way smile Thankyou x

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

Alright everyone. Firstly, we need a group chat. I think Google Hangouts would be the best option (unless there are any other recommendations) for that so if you could all either post your cell #/ email address here or pm me, I can set it up. smile

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

It seems like nobody is following through so, once again, if anyone is interested in this, please post or pm me your gmail/cell # ASAP so i can set up a group in Hangouts (or a better alternative)

Thanks all smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-04

Looks like this thread may have died… but just in case. I’m interested and will be in Europe in July. Would love to join!

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

Hi anna, yeah i think it died but I’m still working to get a group together. If you want to join please pm me your gmail and i can start a hangouts group.
Thanks smile