SE Asia Feb 2018 for 2-3 months

Post Reply New Thread

SE Asia Feb 2018 for 2-3 months

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-11-18

Hey smile

Heading to SE Asia around Feb 2018 for 2-3 months and would love to find some people interested in doing the same and potentially join up…grin

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-11-21

Hi!
I’m looking to travel most likely to the Philippines mid-February/early March. Any interest? I’m open to other options as well but that’s definitely been on my bucket list for a long time! Lemme know what you think and we can discuss more!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-12-04

Hi i am coming to Thailand & Vietnam I’m looking to fly out around the 14 feb for a month i was going to try spend 2 weeks in Thailand then a week in Vietnam then maybe a week somewhere else or just stay in Vietnam if its nice. i am looking for people who want to take in a bit of culture some nice food drink so kayaking, cycling maybe some snorkeling, some nice boat rides around ha long bay. I’m looking for some one who is up for having a quiet drink most nights i don’t mind the odd hectic one like a full moon party but not looking for someone who is just going to get wrecked. Thanks Steve

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-25

jessieS - 18 November 2017 03:23 AM

Hey smile

Heading to SE Asia around Feb 2018 for 2-3 months and would love to find some people interested in doing the same and potentially join up…grin

I’m thinking the same, let me know what countries you are thinking?