Australia Travelling 2018 March/April

Post Reply New Thread

Australia Travelling 2018 March/April

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-18

Heeey. I am thinking of going to Australia on my own around AprilMay time in 2018 on my own! I’m thinking of flying to Sydney and staying there for a little while and then going to Melbourne to work get some more money and see where that takes me! Would love to go to Thailand as well and am open to suggestions! I love going out and having fun, really outgoing. Would love to either meet someone there or organise to go with someone! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-11-10

Hey hun! I have been looking at doing the exact same thing just don’t know where to start in planning it all!
Id love to travel around Australia starting in Sydney while also possible taking a trip to Bali and Thailand too! I was hoping to go around May also if I can plan and save in time!
Please feel free to message me if you want to plan or even meet up at some pointsmile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-18

Hey. Ahhh my lord I know it’s so confusing. I think I’m going to start with buying my visa in January and then just trying to save as much as I can. I’d be happy to work in Aus as well for a bit and then travel afterwards. So much to plan! Are you going on your own?