Travelling late 2018- early 2019

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling late 2018- early 2019

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-21

Hi everyone! My name’s Serena and I’m currently in year 13 and planning a gap year for next year. I am open to any locations and i am also interesting in psychology. Looking for a companion as my friends are going straight to uni.
Feel free to message me!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-12-12

Hey!
I’ll be 18 in July 2018 and I really don’t want to miss the chance to travel before going to uni. I’m in the same situation where my friends aren’t interested and are buggering off to uni.
I’d love to go around Europe and also really interested in Middle eastern/Persian and Indian culture.
Where are you interested in going?
Emma

Rank

Joined 2017-11-21

Hey! I’m honestly open to travelling anywhere, Travelling around Europe is something I’ve always wanted to do also South Africa or America- if interested add me on sc and we can message there- serenabailey05

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-12-21

I am in the exact same position, in year 13 and all my friends are planning to go off to university while I just want to travel. But the only thing that is putting me off doing it is that I have no one else to going with me and I don’t really want to go alone.

Tom

Rank

Joined 2018-01-02

Hey, I’m am also currently in year 13 with the same problem not wanting to go to uni just get and all my friends going. i am liking the idea of going to south east asia but i am up for anything really . feel free to add me on snapchat : jessicaammon22

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2018-01-14

Hi!
I’m pretty much in the same position as everyone else in this thread and I’m interested in going to Spain after I get my A-Level results in August to teach English with TEFL until October and then to Canada in November to work in a ski resort over the season until April.
I may also go on to the US after that and/or Bolivia on an organised trip (Operation Groundswell).

Would you be interested? gringrin

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2018-01-12

Hi,

Sort of in the same boat, graduated from uni a few months ago and I’ve booked to go South East Asia starting February 2019 till I feel like going home haha. Flying into Vietnam first. Wouldn’t mind meeting up or going with someone as going alone terrifies me. Instagram is hsn_th if anyone fancies like! Might be a bit too late for yous though. grin