Thailand & Laos

Post Reply New Thread

Thailand & Laos

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-04

Whats good guys, I’m heading out to thailand on the 28th Jan 2018 out in south east asia for 2 months, not really got any plans other than to go where I want and chill out with interesting people that I meet, and party along the way. Anyone thats gonna be around at the same time and wants to chill go do something or basically anything be interesting to meet you guys. Anyways Safe travels and enjoy yourselfs.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-12-06

Hello mate! I’m going late January aswell, where you heading first.. I’m out there for 6 weeks like same as you with the travel aspect.. see where the wind takes me! I’m 20 from Liverpool.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-04

Alright mate, I fly into Bangkok probably gonna be there for a couple of days find some good party hostels, while getting my bearings and deciding where to head next, be decent to meet ya fella see what we both interested in and wanna do and if it means we head somewhere together or with others. Dates I will be in Bangkok are probs 28/29 Jan (whenever I land) to probs 5th Feb, 19 from Essex by the way

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-12-06

Yes mate! Was thinking the same, really have no clue where I’m heading or what I’m doing yet but would be sick to go to the prison and other spots in Bangkok before heading elsewhere.. what’s your budget for the trip mate? Give me a follow on instragram mate reefjones97