Au pair needed.

Post Reply New Thread

Au pair needed.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-02-15

Dear Au pair,
Am Micheal Gilbert, I am a information technology professional and i traveled all around the Europe due to my type of work, i am to start my trips anytime from now and i can’t leave my child all alone cos i’m a (single parent).
Approachable and need someone to be a big sister or brother to my little darling. My child is intelligent and nice kid Mikey Gilbert by name. i want any au pair available and ready to work with me contact me immediately,  you to be with him and take good care of him for about some months.

Mikey attends a mainstream school a miles up the road from here.. He will stay in school and the town Aldershot is easy accessible (0.5miles), with shops, pubs, club and supermarket.

We also live 40-60 min train ride from New York City (40 miles), closest cities are Reading (22 miles), Brooklyn (7 miles). If you want to attend college the closest is Farnborough which is 2 miles away with a wide range of courses to suit part time study. I’ll give you $250 Dollars per week also. Plus occasional extras, like nights out, take always.
You will have the use of my whole house, including internet and TV, So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair/ nanny for my kid.

Micheal Gilbert
E-mail : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Best Regards.

Image Attachments

24.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-25

How old is the child?
Thanks, Danielle

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-02-15