February 2018 Southeast Asia

Post Reply New Thread

February 2018 Southeast Asia

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-17

Hi, my name’s Alex I’m 19 and I’m from the Channel Islands (Alderney). I’m am planning to go travelling to Southeast Asia probably leaving in early Feb because I want to look round universities before I leave to go travelling. I’m not yet sure exactly how long I will stay out there for but probably for as long as the budget allows (possibly 4 months). I’m looking for someone or a small group to go travelling with because I think it would be much more enjoyable than going alone. I have ideas of things I want to do but am completely flexible and open to replies.

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2015-01-26

Hey Fella!

I’m heading out to S.E. Asia on the 19th Feb for 13 weeks before moving on to oz around the 28th May! Currently going alone!
I’m Adam (23) from Wiltshire! Any company along the way would be good!

Cheers

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-11-17

Hey man, I fly into Bangkok on the 7th of March and will be backpacking Southeast Asia for 6 months. Currently going alone but would be keen to meet up!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-17

Yeah it would be cool to meet up at some point. I am now travelling to Thailand in January and will be posting progress on facebook. If you want to meet at any stage just add me on Facebook (Alex Finding) and pop me a message.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-10-18

Hey everyone smile
I’m also gonna travel from the end of february to the end of June, 2018. For now I’m going alone, but it would be great to find some travel buddies smile
I have kind of a plan in head right now but it is not definitive and I know it may change during the trip, so I’m open to any other ideas. I’m landing in Bangkok on the 24th of february, will stay there for a few days, and will then head to Myanmar (approx. 2 weeks), then will go to either the south of China or the North of Lao before heading to Vietnam (2/3 weeks), then Cambodia (1 or 2 weeks), then Malaisia and Singapore (2 weeks), and then spend the rest of the trip in Indonesia. My plane back home is on the 23th of June in Jakarta.