Asia / Aus Travel Buddy - April 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Asia / Aus Travel Buddy - April 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-12-20

i’m taking a gap year and looking for someone who wants to travel south east asia / australia with me. i will be in cambodia and japan until around the 20th april so would be looking to travel from then onto early june. i’m interested in thailand, laos, vietnam, bali, philippines and the east coast of australia. i’m 19 years old from london, will be 20 by then. preferably looking for a female traveller around the same age, message me if you’re interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-11-17

hey I fly into Bangkok on the 7th of March and will be backpacking pretty much all of Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, loas, Burma, Malaysia, Indonesia) for six months, so I’ll be leaving sometime In September, also I actually live on the east coast of Australia and have traveled all of it before, so I could help you with advice and places to go. And if you needed somewhere to stay while In aus I would be happy to accommodate you and show you around where I live

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-09

Hi, I’m travelling to Sydney Australia the start of May and would love to find out more of everyone else’s plans. I haven’t booked anythint other then flights at the moment so still in early stages of planning.
I’m 23 and travelling with a couple of others. smile

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-18

Abbiev94 - 10 January 2018 12:14 AM

Hi, I’m travelling to Sydney Australia the start of May and would love to find out more of everyone else’s plans. I haven’t booked anythint other then flights at the moment so still in early stages of planning.
I’m 23 and travelling with a couple of others. smile

Hey Abbie, I am travelling also to Sydney at the start of May. I am travelling alone which I have never done before & I am so nervous!! I would love to meet a few travel buddies along the way. I am 24 & from Ireland. Where are ye staying in Sydney?