Looking for someone to go travelling with (male/female)

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for someone to go travelling with (male/female)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-12-21

Hiya,

I’m looking to travel to as many places as possible and would like to go with someone and do all of that.
As all my friends have gone to uni or straight to work i’ve been unable to find someone that wants to travel.

Whether it’s weekend/week long/month long trips I am happy going anywhere!

Please feel free to message on instagram if you would like to possibly do something - @JonThornberry

I am also from london area.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 239

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about something similar, as I’ve wanted to go to as many places as possible for as long as possible, but don’t know anyone else that wants to go.
I do have some ideas of what I would like to do, but at the moment, I’m not sure if they ate going to be possible

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-12-21

I am in the exact same position, all my friends are planning to go off to university while I just want to travel the world and experience the world outside of London. But the only thing that is putting me off doing it is that I have no one else to going with me and I don’t really want to go alone.

Tom

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-30

I’m interested in travelling. Literally anywhere. Europe or even Asia. Would be ideal. If any of you are seriously up for it could try and sort out details.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 239

Joined 2016-12-27

If anyone wants to know more about my plans send me a message on Instagram 98Charlotte or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-12-26

Hello, my name is Gary. I am flying to Sydney on the 14 of Feb and want to travel up the East coast. I have six weeks, I was considering buying a second hand car or camper, anyone interested in doing the same then leave a message.
Thanks

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-12-13

hello there smile
I am planning on going to South East Asia around end of February-beginning of MArch 2018.

Anyone interested?

Lets get in touch on Instagram: isudally

Till then a very happy new year 2018 to u all!! smile
Cheers
ismael

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2018-01-09

I am planning to go to Sydney Australia in OCT 2018 to work and travel around for 12 months, i have a few people i know there but i am wanting to meet people and make my own little adventure! i am also going to work and do my 88 days farm work so on my second year i can go further with my travelling!

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Feel free to email me if anybody else is interested