Travel buddy needed 2018/19

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy needed 2018/19

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-12-29

Going to be heading off to Sydney on a working holiday visa at the end of 2018 around September time smile
All my friends have either gone to uni or don’t have enough money to travel.
Looking for a buddy to come with me, someone preferably around my age (18-20).
Hoping to travel up the East Coast, open to ideas such as going to Asia aswell during the trip.

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2018-01-09

I’m in the same situation wanting to go around October 2018 so I can save enough! Also on the working holiday visa!! I’ll be 20 by October, thinking of doing farm work like fruit picking to get my 88 days in for a second year ✈️

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 239

Joined 2016-12-27

I have been thinking about doing something similar, but haven’t wanted to go on my own
I do have a few ideas of what I would like to do, however at the moment I’m not sure if they would be possible.

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2018-01-09

i have a few people out there i know but i do want to make it my own adventure once i am on my feet, but wanting to find a good hostel to stay in with hopefully decent people.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 239

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t think I know anyone travelling or wanting to travel and don’t really know where to start at the moment
I haven’t left the UK before so don’t want to go on my own, but I would probably like to do my own thing some of the time, in case it gets boring with the same person or people all the time

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2018-01-12

I’m 22 looking to do Australia and South East Asia early 2019 and would love a travel buddy as the idea of going alone for such a long time is terrifying haha! I just graduated with a masters and I’m a pharmacist so would probably be happy to work or volunteer in hospitals etc on the travels!