Travelling to Australia in March/April 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling to Australia in March/April 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-31

Hello smile

I’ve decided to travel to Oz around March/April 2018 and planning to go into Sydney for a year. My friend is there already but I only have accommodation until I find a job.

I am willing to travel somewhere else and do my 88 days regional work if I have a travel buddy. 

Open to anything really, just need to go smile!

I’m 25 years old and from Manchester, UK. I like to hike and do anything adventurous and also like the party life!

Feel free to reply smile

Marissa

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-05-31

Hey this probably doesn’t help but I’m going to Melbourne in May alone it’s all booked, I want to do my farm work straight away! Add me on Facebook or Instagram if you want, never know where we both might end up - abi trunk smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-31

Hello smile I tried finding you but there were too many of you’s :D Add me Marissa Hume smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-12-30

Heyyy! I was thinking of getting my work and holiday visa and then going to to Australia in the start of April. Are you planning to stay in Sydney or traveling around the country?

I’m eighteen from Portugal, currently living in Edinburgh

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-04-03

Perfhume - 31 December 2017 08:17 PM

Hello smile

I’ve decided to travel to Oz around March/April 2018 and planning to go into Sydney for a year. My friend is there already but I only have accommodation until I find a job.

I am willing to travel somewhere else and do my 88 days regional work if I have a travel buddy. 

I’m 25 years old and from Manchester, UK. I like to hike and do anything adventurous and also like the party life!

Feel free to reply smile

Marissa

Hey! I get to Sydney at the end of March and want to do my regional work as soon as!  Did you book flights? X

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-18

Perfhume - 31 December 2017 08:17 PM

Hello smile

Feel free to reply smile

Marissa

Hey Marissa! Sorry I’m a bit late posting on this but I was meant to be going to Australia travelling with a friend but they bailed. I still want to go but would rather not do it alone. I am 24 and from Ireland. I love the party life too LOL and doing adventurous things. It would be great to get a group of people and do a bit of travelling :D x