Thailand March 2018 travel buddy

Post Reply New Thread

Thailand March 2018 travel buddy

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2015-11-21

Hi, I’m Christy and I am 21 years old. I am looking for a travel buddy to backpack around Thailand with in late March for two weeks.

I have previously backpacked Australia alone for 10 weeks when I was 19 and have just come back from interailing all over Europe over the summer. I’ve always wanted to visit Thailand and have already booked my flight and have a rough itinery, although am very flexible to change. If you would like to know more please message me!

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-12-08

Hey Christy,

I am 31 years old from Dubai.

I am interested in your plans for Thailand 2 weeks starting end of March. It would be even better if we can add Cambodia or any other SE Asia country to your itinerary. But am flexible as well.

I need a break from corporate life and going frenzy now to travel everywhere.

I am not into much of nightlife so hope this is ok.

If you are interested please let me know and we can create a whatsapp group to start planning and it can be the beginning of so many great trips on our way of discovering the world!

Have a great day!

best,

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-08

Alright Christy, I’ve just got back from Australia before Christmas and I’ve got March/April to go explore another part on the world too, keen on Thailand. What’s your plans for it all?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-09

Hey Christy, I really want to travel Thailand as well for around 3 weeks or so! I was thinking the very start of June! I’ve just returned from living in Tenerife ☀️ Add me on Facebook or whatsapp! Triona Ni Bhairr, 07518653299 xx

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2017-03-18

hi triona how are you whats your travel plan