Thailand, Bali and Malaysia- July/August 2018 (MALE COMPANION WANTED)

Post Reply New Thread

Thailand, Bali and Malaysia- July/August 2018 (MALE COMPANION WANTED)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-01-04

Hi guys, so my friend and I are wanting to travel to these places in the summer and we’ve kind of planned it mostly but we would feel more safer with a male travel companion as well (two girls btw), our parents are a little worried about our safety being two young women travelling around East Asia alone. I’m based in England and my friend is Polish so yh if you’re a guy and you had similar plans to this in the summer then please contact me and i’ll tell you more details of where in these places and dates and things like that. Even if you’re guys in a group, whatever or if your a guy travelling with a girl like the more people the better! We just basically need travel buddies so our parents aren’t totally freaking out about whether we’re alive on our travels! Also no weirdos like we’ll have to get to know you and everything before we travel together smile Thanks for reading, hope someone is into this!
We’re kind of looking for a male between 18-23 btw

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-12-21

Hi,
I would love to travel to east Asia but I have have no one to go with and I don’t want to go alone.  I am currently in year 13 and all my friends are planning to go off to university while I just want to travel. I am 19 this year and from London.

Tom

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-05

Hey I know you’re after a male companion, but I would love to join also if you’re going to Thailand Bali and Malaysia!

I’m 19 years old and currently at uni in York

Rank

Total Posts: 42

Joined 2015-07-30

Hey, i was thinking of heading back to Southeast Asia around that time! I was in Asia last year with a girl I met off of Gapyear! If you want to discuss any plans you can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
or send me a message on Instagram at Fourleggedtravel