Travel buddy for Australia 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for Australia 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-12

Hi everyone grin

I’m a 24 year old female from Northern Ireland, I’m in my final year of a degree which I should be graduating from in June 2018. I want to head to Australia on a working holiday visa once I graduate, none of my friends are interested in travelling & I don’t want to let that put me off going so if anyone is in the same boat I would love to hear from you!

Looking forward to your reply,

Orlágh

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-16

Im looking to travel there in october. If anyone is thinking around that time it would be great to meet and have a companion.

Rank

Joined 2018-01-14

I also plan to go to Australia in the summer of 2018 for several months.

Rank

Joined 2018-01-14

Hi I’m sophie 25 and I am exactly the same. Wanting to australia ona holiday working visa. Have no clue where to even start and would love a fun outgoing person I could go with to ease the nerves

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-15

hey! I’m 23 and in a similar position to you, none of my friends are in the position to go travelling but I really want to for a while this year!
I’ve got plans to go to Thailand in April with a friend but then I’m going off on my own to Australia hopefully!
would love to hear from you!
lauren x

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2017-03-18

Hi everybody I have same travel plan with you.if you want send me message.thank you