Australia 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Australia 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2018-01-15

Hey!
I’m 23, from the UK and I’ve decided to bite the bullet and see more than just my home town smile Me and a friend are heading to Thailand for a couple weeks at the beginning of April then she’s heading back home and I’m carrying on to Australia but also open to see other places in between! I’ve looked at sites like OzIntro which look good but would love to hear from you if anyone’s in the same boat!

Lauren x

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2017-03-18

Hi how are you.whats your travel plan

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-18

Hey Lauren - I’m 24 and from Ireland. Basically I was meant to be going travelling with my friend for about a month and a half and then going on to Australia to stay there for a couple of months but they bailed. I’m just mad to go travelling so decided to bite the bullet & do it myself (never solo travelled before) I love to go out and drink/socialize and love doing adventurous things!! I really want to visit the likes of Bali, Singapore, the Phillipines etc. on my way to Australia! Just said I would reply because it seems like you’re kind of in the same boat smile

Rank

Joined 2018-01-15

Hey Susie! Sounds like we’re in the same boat! smile
Let me know if you have any plans yet, I’m planning to go to Thailand/Singapore/Bali on the way over! Xx

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-18

Yeah I’m kind of just putting my plans together at the mo - really nervous to go to Bali etc on the way by myself that’s why it’d be nice to meet people beforehand. Have you made any plans yet? X

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-01-21

Hi guys - I travelled Bali, Thailand, Cambodia alone for two months (was 22 at the time) and I loved it. I met up with people at various places along the way but was mainly by myself, it was totally fine and really fun.

I’ve been to Australia a few times and Melbourne is definitely the best city (for nightlife, culture, meeting people, jobs etc.) I have actually had a few friends recently start off their Australia travels in Melbourne too, they used a company called Welcome To Travel or something like that.

Rank

Joined 2018-01-15

Susie24 - 21 January 2018 01:39 PM

Yeah I’m kind of just putting my plans together at the mo - really nervous to go to Bali etc on the way by myself that’s why it’d be nice to meet people beforehand. Have you made any plans yet? X

Yeah me too, Im only going for 2 weeks with a friend to travel Thailand/bali etc but id like to stay in SE Asia a bit before I head to Australia, I’m planning on leaving 31st march and going to chiang mai first then making my way down to bali - I’m pretty flexible with travel plans so let me know what you’ve got planned! xx

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2018-01-23

Hi, I’ve just started looking into going to Auz in September time of this year on my own! When are you going? smile

Rank

Joined 2018-01-15

Sbarks9421 - 23 January 2018 04:10 PM

Hi, I’ve just started looking into going to Auz in September time of this year on my own! When are you going? smile

hey! I’m planning on going around may time! smile x