Need a group to travel around Europe

Post Reply New Thread

Need a group to travel around Europe

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-01-17

I am a 21 year old female who is looking for others who also wish to travel around Europe; Rome, Prague, Krakow.. basically as many places as possible. I graduate uni this year and want to go travelling before I have to find a job it would be around Mid June time!

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-17

I am going to Europe from July6th to August 6th. Barcelona, Ibiza, Prague, Budapest, Dublin. Maybe more idk. Either starting from Dublin and ending at Barcelona or the other way around. I booked my flight today and cancelled it because I want to pick a boat party and or a festival so just waiting on that. If you are interested let me know.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-28

Hey! I just saw your post - I am also looking to go travelling from anytime in july-august!
I am an 18 year old student from Manchester, UK and I will be travelling alone. This is something ive always wanted to do but the thought of going solo scares the hell out of me, so it would be nice to have someone to travel with! All the countries you have listed are countries I want to visit and explore too!

Looking forward to hearing from yousmile

Bex x