Australia travel buddy/buddies

Post Reply New Thread

Australia travel buddy/buddies

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-18

Helloooo smile I’m 24 and from Ireland. Basically I was meant to be going travelling with my friend for about a month and a half and then going on to Australia to stay there for a couple of months but they bailed. I’m just mad to go travelling so decided to bite the bullet & do it myself (never solo travelled before) I’m extremely friendly and would chat to the wall even haha Anyways it kind of scares me to go by myself and just said I would write in this to see if anyone else was in the same position and would like a travel buddy/buddies? I love to go out and drink/socialize and love doing adventurous things!! I really want to visit the likes of Bali, Singapore, the Phillipines etc. on my way to Australia ! Please message if anyone else is in the same boat smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2018-01-12

Hello! I’m 22, 23 soon and from northern Ireland looking to travel too but early next year I’m thinking! Was planning on starting at Vietnam and then working my way around south east Asia for a couple months before heading into Australia! I’m just doing the same and going solo as all my friends are at their points of settling down and it’s scaring me so I’m travelling haha although would feel better to go with someone! Feel free to message me on Instagram if you want @hsn_th grin

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-18

Hey Hassan, so are you thinking 2019 or 2018? I’m a little confused haha Yeah definitely so much nicer to have someone else to travel with and with the same interests, the more the merrier smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2018-01-12

Haha sorry I should have made it more clear!
I’m thinking of early 2019 as I’m just trying to make as much as possible this year so I can be somewhat safer and not have to worry about money too muchgrin there’s this thing called ‘work the world’ I was even thinking of going on!

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-12-29

Susie24 - 18 January 2018 08:50 AM

Helloooo smile I’m 24 and from Ireland. Basically I was meant to be going travelling with my friend for about a month and a half and then going on to Australia to stay there for a couple of months but they bailed. I’m just mad to go travelling so decided to bite the bullet & do it myself (never solo travelled before) I’m extremely friendly and would chat to the wall even haha Anyways it kind of scares me to go by myself and just said I would write in this to see if anyone else was in the same position and would like a travel buddy/buddies? I love to go out and drink/socialize and love doing adventurous things!! I really want to visit the likes of Bali, Singapore, the Phillipines etc. on my way to Australia ! Please message if anyone else is in the same boat smile

Hey susie im booked for the 1st of march if thats any good