Australia oct 2018 seeking travel buddy

Post Reply New Thread

Australia oct 2018 seeking travel buddy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-08-05

hi I’m planning on going to Australia in october 2018, i have my flight booked it is one way from manchester UK. I have booked it with someone else but they seem to be changing there mind and i dont really want to go alone. Im planning on going for as long as i can. If i can find someone else to go with in august /sep i don’t mind changing my flights!

Wanting to go backpacking/farming/ getting a little job and staying there a few and was wanting someone to go with me who wants a adventure and must like alcohol/partying side too!  hahhaah either male or female i don’t mind. tongue rolleyecheese

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-01-17

I go their every 2 years for 2 months family smile  I love Australia! Anow now I’m from Toronto Canada. And now you say farming my family has two shark farms. I mean my experience is diving in the dark with no lights and sharks is normal .

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-02-07

Hey girl!

I’m heading to Aus on my own around July time! I’m doing a little bit of SE Asia first, but keen to work/travel Aus too!

I’m into the same sort of stuff as you too, so think we’d be interested in being up for similar sort of things! smile

Sabina x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-11-15

beckkyb - 01 February 2018 08:59 PM

hi I’m planning on going to Australia in october 2018, i have my flight booked it is one way from manchester UK. I have booked it with someone else but they seem to be changing there mind and i dont really want to go alone. Im planning on going for as long as i can. If i can find someone else to go with in august /sep i don’t mind changing my flights!

Wanting to go backpacking/farming/ getting a little job and staying there a few and was wanting someone to go with me who wants a adventure and must like alcohol/partying side too!  hahhaah either male or female i don’t mind. tongue rolleyecheese

Me and my friends are planning to go to Melbourne in October and need someone to share accommodation with! Its a studio in central Melbourne and its a lot cheaper with more people smile We’re planning to stay for about 4/5 months so from october to february/march. Message me if anyone is interested!