travel buddy wanted

Post Reply New Thread

travel buddy wanted

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-08-05

Hello im 23 from newcastle UK, I’m looking for a travel buddy to go to Thailand with me for 3-4 weeks hopping around each island then off to Australia for few months - a year. Wanting to find farm work as soon as i get to Australia. I don’t mind going to other places before Australia but its my final stop! Wanting to go anytime from July - September , start october i don’t have a limit. I am looking for someone female or male between 18-30. Must like parting, drinking and lying in the sun!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-28

Hey Becky,

I’m Jess, 23 and also looking for someone to go travelling with! Id like to go Thailand and Aus tooo!

If you wanna chat, please feel free to message me! X

Rank

Joined 2017-08-05

hello I’m planning on going to thailand aug/september for a few weeks then to Australia for a few months - a year possibly stay longer if it works out smile

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2017-04-26

Hey Becky

I’m flying out to Australia in June have the same kind of idea of doing farm work first then seeing what happens.

Cammy

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-02-09

Csim99 - 08 February 2018 03:52 PM

Hey Becky

I’m flying out to Australia in June have the same kind of idea of doing farm work first then seeing what happens.

Cammy

Hi Cammy,

I’m going in June and thinking to do the farm work first anawl and then just go with the flow. Where you flying to in Aus?

Rank

Joined 2018-01-28

Hey guys,

I not long done a trip with a tour called welcome to travel! Check it out. The guys were also and the group I done it with I ended up travelling the east coast with some of them. The guy who ran it done so much for us. They sorted out bank cards and SIM cards for when we arrived and then helped us with farm work. We done all this crazy stuff around melbourne which was the best was to start my trip. Feel free to message me with any Aussie questions smile