Travel Buddy for Auz May’18

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy for Auz May’18

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2015-01-26

Hello everyone!

On the 19th February I set off on an around the world trip for 18 months! I’m currently travelling alone for most of my trip so looking for potential travel buddies!

I’m in S.E. Asia for 13 weeks, leaving Bali on the 28th May for the land down under! The first week I’m doing oz intro and then the search for a job begins! A friend from home is joining me and she already has her visa and flights booked etc!

I plan to travel the east coast and basically see as much of oz as possible! I love to party and go on great adventures, the more extreme the better! After oz I plan to visit New Zealand if the working holiday visa works!

Message or post if you’re interested in joining me!

Cheers
Adam gringrin

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-28

Hey guys,
If you haven’t already booked a tour I not long ago done a tour called welcome to travel! It was really the best welcoming. They had my bank card and SIM card ready when they got me, and then threw me out of a plane… I was willing and happy about that! The guys are truly awesome and the group I was with was just as great. I’m not travelling with a few of them up the east coast! Message me with you straya questions if you have any smile